- Increase in Compressible and Flexural strength.
- Reduces the Permeability and makes the mortar more impermeable. Compatible with all Hydraulic Cements.
- Excellent Bonding Properties.
Areas of Application
- For extension of Structural Concrete.
- For bonding new repair mortars to the Parent concrete. For Repair Mortars.
- For Bonded Screeds.
Method of usage
Surface preparation is very vital in the application of SYSBOND 756.The substrate should be clean and free from dust, grease, oil, corrosion deposits or any other deleterious substances. All cement particles, laitance etc., has to be removed. For best results slightly wet the surface before the application of SYSBOND 756. Smooth surfaces must be mechanically roughened i.e by scrubbing or grit I sand blasting in order to get a mechanical key.
SYS BOND 756 can be directly applied by a brush on to the substrate. The bonding agent shall provide adequate bond strength when directly applied on Concrete and also mixed with neat cement. The coverage is about 6 – 8 Sq. mtrs / Liter depending upon the substrate.